1. Can I cancel my trial before I get charged?
Yes. To cancel the trial just follow the unsubscribe procedure below.
2. I uninstalled the game, why am I still getting charged?
You are still subscribed. Payment, subscriptions and trials are handled by Apple and Google depending on the platform you use.
App uninstall does not mean you unsubscribed.
To unsubscribe follow the steps below.
3. How do I unsubscribe?
Payment, subscriptions and trials are handled by Google and Apple depending on the platform you are using. The only way you can unsubscribe is through their platforms, not our app.
Once unsubscribed you will be able to enjoy the game in full until the end of the subscription period or trial period, but there will be no more automatic payments going forward.
4. I purchased the game but it doesn’t work? (Android users)
Occasionally Google Play gets its data screwed up on your phone. This results in all of your paid apps not working correctly.
To fix this follow the steps below:
- Go to your device Settings and then Installed Apps. Find Google Play Store and find the option Clear all data. Do the same with Google Play Services.
- Restart the device.
- Login to Google Play Store again and accept their terms of service.
- Now In-App Purchases should work in the game correctly (and other games and apps as well).
5. Why do I have to pay for this game?
6. Remove this inappropriate card right now!
That is not a question.
7. Can you please remove this inappropriate card?
Sure, we’ll think about it.
8. I don’t get it, how do I start the game?
Select some decks and press play!
10. Can you guys please translate this game to XY language?
We probably won’t but if we get at least 10 emails asking for it we will consider it.